Box Tube Blogger Template

As I told before i converted Box-tube wordpress theme to blogger. Yes , People who use Blogger can also use Box tube 2 column blogger template. I have converted this wordpress theme to blogger on my friends request. Other visitors can also ask me to convert their famous wordpress theme to blogger. I will do it for free.


Main Features of Box tube blogger template :

* 468 x 60 banner ad on header

* navigation bar

* Feeds widget on sidebar

* Feedjit Widget

* Social Bookmarking Widget on post footer

* 3 column footer

* favicon included , just change the img url to yours

* Swap title Hack for better seo results

* related posts hack

* Meta Tags included , just change it to suit your site

This Box-tube Wordpress template was first created by Dezzain . You can download box-tube wordpress theme on dezzain studio .

screenshot :


This template is done on Creative Commons License 3.0 . As per the Creative commons License you should not remove the footer credits from template , but you can edit to match your idea. Blogger version is created by Blogger Plaza and Blogger Accessories

demo for Blogger version of Box tube template is here at BOX TUBE BLOGGER TEMPLATE

Download Blogger Version : Box-tube blogger template

Please leave your comments so that i can know how much you like this template.

thanks for reading , see you soon with a new template.

Check Out This Popular Posts

9 Responses So far
gravatar
Suman Puri
on August 6, 2008 at 3:48 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
gravatar
Suman Puri
on August 6, 2008 at 3:50 AM  

I appreciate the hard work...thanxx for the theme ...was searchin for blogger, since i saw it for wp ..but blogger shows some error while uploading. its sumthing like this;

We were unable to save your template
Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
More than one widget was found with id: HTML6. Widget IDs should be unique...could u plz help me.

gravatar
Mohamed Rias
on August 6, 2008 at 5:11 AM  

yes of course janaxx ,

I am using this template in one of my blogs , but I got no errors . However I will check it again and upload this template for you . I am going to add some extra features like Page navigation , Post rating , etc.

regards ,

Blogger Accessories

gravatar
dddental
on August 10, 2008 at 3:51 AM  

thank you very much for this great theme.
i used it but i wanna a header.
but i cant do it a better one.
can u help me?

gravatar
Mohamed Rias
on August 10, 2008 at 5:17 AM  

Hi Bloggerdal , What kind of header you want ?

I mean a header with navigation menu or header with custom Twitter Updates .

If you tell me , I will create a custom Header for you

regards,
Blogger Accessories

gravatar
Suman Puri
on September 3, 2008 at 12:03 PM  

Thank u rias for d wonderful template.
finally i was able to upload the template..
can u plz help me with the recent article nd recent post thing..

gravatar
Blogosys
on November 12, 2008 at 5:51 AM  

fabulous blog template

blogger-godown.blogspot.com

gravatar
Softpump
on December 5, 2008 at 5:14 AM  

Dear Riaz
In the near past i created a blog named gamespump.blogspot.com. But after around 560 posts it's now deleted. All my posts are available in the google reader. Can you plz tell me how to import them to my new blog.......

gravatar
hami a
on May 30, 2009 at 12:33 AM  

Hello.

Thanks for the template.Gonna be a question.
Home and About in the above does not appear.
Can you give me what I can do help?

blog this: http://ahsuaheuah.blogspot.com/

picture: http://i41.tinypic.com/2yoopkz.jpg

In the meantime, my English is not good, sorry..

Post a Comment

Custom Search
Web Analytics