Premium Quality Brownish Blogger template

Today I am Going to Publish my Fourth three column Blogger template. I hope among those Four Blogger templates this is the best one. It's a premium quality Brownish Blogger template. This Blogger template consists so many new features. let's see few among them

1. Twitter like news Widget or Adsense banner ad

There is a HTML / Javascript Element in the header section. You can use this widget either for displaying twitter like site updates or you can just place Adsense or Adbrite Ads.

Adding adsense ad is easy , so Now I will tell How to add the Twitter like news widget.


The CSS code required for this hack is already included in the template. So Now we just need to add the following code in the HTML widget found beside the header.

<div id="twitter-like-news" rel="nofollow">

<b:if cond="data:content == &quot;&quot;">
<em> Site Message </em><h1>type the text you want to display here</h1>

</b:if>
<data:content/>
</data:content></div>

Change the text in red and green to suit your blogger template.

2. Top Navigation Widget

In the layout section of your blog , you can see a HTML/ Javascript widget. There you can put the links you want to display.


<ul>
<li><a href="/">Home</a></li>
<li><a href="http://rias-techno-wizard.blogspot.com/search/label/Blogger%20Template">Blogger Templates</a></li>
<li><a href="http://rias-techno-wizard.blogspot.com/search/label/Blogger%20widget">Widgets</a></li>
<li><a href="http://rias-techno-wizard.blogspot.com/search/label/Blogger%20Hack">Blogger Hacks</a></li>
<li><a href="http://feeds.feedburner.com/TechnoWizard?format=xml" rel="follow"><span style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);">{Subscribe}</span></a></li></ul>

Customize the text in red and green to suit your blogger template.

3. Page Navigation widget :

The Page navigation widget in the blogger template has the css code like in my blog.

4. Three column Footer section.

This is one of the special features of this template. This template has a three column footer section in a unique style. I will write a post on this hack soon.

There is a Blog archive widget already included in the footer section. there please change the appearance of the widget to drop down menu type.

5. SEO ( search Engine Optimization ) title hack included

6. Favicon is also included , just change the image url with your own image url.


if you going to change your current blogger template with this one , then please look at this article so that you can change the template without loosing your widgets.

License: This work is done under creative commons license 3.0 . i have spent some 3 hours to create this template. So please don't remove the footer credits.

if you guys want any modification in this template then please send your suggestion to mohamedrias1103@gmail , I can modify this template to your wish for free.

Demo : Blogger Accessories


Premium quality brownish Template



I hope you will like this theme for sure . Very few Blog themes are there with professional look. I am sure that this theme is also one among them.

I can also convert wordpress themes to Blogger xml templates. if you are really inspired by any wordpress themes let me know , i can convert that template to you for free.

Check Out This Popular Posts

26 Responses So far
gravatar
Unknown
on September 28, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

wow a great template ....soon i will be changing my template and will definitely switch to your template.....check out my blog....
http://techstyro.blogspot.com

gravatar
No
on September 28, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

This template has an error! Whenever I click page 2, it goes to page 5. There is a problem with the pages. How do I fix it? Please show me. This happened with your DailyPress template too. I even tested it on two different blogs and even created a new one and it still had this error. Please fix it or show how it can be fixed. Thanks a lot.

gravatar
Darshan Chande
on September 28, 2008 at 10:07 PM  

Hello there,

The template is great. Though when I viewed it in IE it does not look the same. As most of the people are still using IE i guess compatibility with IE is most important. Or was it just in my PC? Please check. I am not an IE user but as for my site I would like it to display well on IE too.

One more thing. Can you help me with my template? Minima template. I want to make it into three columns with certain conditions.

gravatar
Darshan Chande
on September 28, 2008 at 10:09 PM  

Hey buddy one more important query. Is it okay to remove blogger nav-bar. Not against TOS for sure? Please I want this answer, no one is giving. Hope you do.

gravatar
Mohamed Rias
on September 29, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

Hi Daeshan Chande ,

We can remove Nav-bar . It's not against TOS. So many Bloggers who use Blogger don't like nav-bar in their template.

regards,
Blogger Accessories

gravatar
Anonymous
on September 29, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

how do we widen this template?

gravatar
Darshan Chande
on September 30, 2008 at 3:10 AM  

Thanks for the answer. As for other help, it's okay. I have found a great design idea and won't need three columns now. Thanks anyways.

gravatar
Charles
on October 1, 2008 at 5:21 AM  

Wow! Great template!

gravatar
Baba Home
on October 1, 2008 at 7:02 AM  

Dear Brother
Assalamu aalaikum orahmatullahi obrakatuh,
Thanks,congreets and EID Mubarak too.
Mr. Rais
Hi...I am Md. Leakat ali by nick Leku from Chittagong Bangladfesh, taken pleasure to introduce my selp.
About 4 months,I am trying to be a full time blogger to earn Halal/living from the comfort of my Home biz/jobs too. But poor in all respect, Know nothing about how to manage optimize traffic generation SEO and earn money from the blog.
Managing 3 blog www.desh08.08.blogspot.com www.baba08.blogspot.com www.leku-exim-bd.blogspot.com and a week before, validate with W3c found lots of errors. Ater that I am looking for better templete an lastly with the grace of ALLAH visit your site and primarily down load 3 column no 12 templete and opened with the new blogspot add: www.cusa78.blogspot.com A chittagong University CLUB'78 (Phillanthropic alumni association.)
From today and onward by the grace of almighty I am on your mark and keep trying to
follow you and beg Your support too.

Please never mind to contact and help me out and obliezed.

Sincerly yours
Lekubd
Cont info:
============================================
Cell:(+880) 1558 571800 1554 332584
Tell:(+880) Res 31 670452 (+6 GMT)
Email ID : lekubd@gmail.com lekuctg@yahoo.com
bababazar@yahoo.com leku.bd@hotmail.com
=============================================

gravatar
Mohamed Rias
on October 1, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

Walaikum Salam Leakat Ali Leku ,

Welcome to Blogger Accessories my frnd. If you want any help regarding customization of templates or increasing revenue , please feel free to ask here in blogger accessories or send details to my email : mohamedrias1103@gmail.com

Add me to your gtalk , I can even provide online support.

Allah Hafiz

gravatar
sergei
on October 2, 2008 at 6:27 AM  

Hi!
With interest I read your blog!
Tell us how to add in sidebar advertising 125X125.
Thank you!

gravatar
Baba Home
on October 3, 2008 at 9:54 PM  

Assalamo alikum O.O. Dear Mohamed Rias,

Thanks and pledged bound for your quick respond But I am soory for the Late Ans!Actually I am a bit weak of low pressure and shocked and droped ......bath room ! Alhamdu lillah by the gace of allah nothing wrong. Eid gammat, meeting people evrything done but still feeling weakness,that it's.
Un doubtedly,I need your help very much and would like to proposed you to be a co-author of My blogs.
Please confirm and obliezed.

Best regars for all the times

sincerly
Md. Leakat Ali leku
lekubd@gmail.com

gravatar
Sunny
on October 4, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

Hii...

I love your Glassy template Riaz!!
Btw you are sharing some wonderful stuff here n i felt like following you! Let em keep cumin! Please check out my blog and drop your suggestions.
thnx..

gravatar
Blogosys
on November 12, 2008 at 5:19 AM  

nice template

blogger-godown.blogspot.com

gravatar
Felipe Mattias
on November 16, 2008 at 10:14 PM  

nice template thank you

gravatar
Redbone
on December 6, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

Please verify the link that you are providing for downloading this template. Prior to the download its trying to install that new nasty Trojan/Antivirus 2009.

My Antivirus caught it.

gravatar
Geetha
on December 20, 2008 at 1:33 PM  

thank you a lot

This is an amazing template.Your great Rias

gravatar
Geetha
on December 21, 2008 at 12:30 AM  

Hey this template is not working properly on my blog
Why?
Rias please help me
I need a template like you but But need template
with 2 side bars in same size.
And also update buttom with three differet "ad a gadget"

ourblogtemplates.com giving some good template (Its poor accourding to yours) but there is some codes to put on your Template code

gravatar
donyk
on January 4, 2009 at 4:42 AM  

yes is good

gravatar
Shafar
on January 21, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

Good theme!

Tips Blogger dot Com

gravatar
Haidir
on January 28, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

Assalamualaikum.hi, rias..thank's for your premium quality brownies blogger template..and i will subscribe this blog, can you help me?i am newbie..please visit my blog http://haidir-blog.blogspot.com. please tell me how about to manage my template. thank's Rias...

gravatar
Unknown
on February 15, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

@Darshan Chande & @Mohamed Rias

If you remove or edit the blogger navbar , than it's a voilation of terms and blogger might delete your blog , read this for more info

We consider it a violation of the terms to modify the Blogger navbar,

Read this

regards

amit

gravatar
Asian VIP
on April 6, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

hit friend
i love your design
http://bloggeronline.net

gravatar
Zoul
on April 12, 2009 at 4:57 AM  

Dear Mr Rias
Is it possible to have a blogger template as yours here (Techieblogger)? It is so nice and clean....

Nazz

gravatar
Graham
on May 31, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

Hi Sweet Mr. Rias... You Are Awesome...

I am soon going to change my template to Premium Quality.. I want to have adsense ads like that on this page, jut below the header. Just look at my blog and tell me what other rubbish I can remove. Thanks.

gravatar
Graham
on May 31, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

OOOps I forgot the link:
http://mp4heaven.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Custom Search
Web Analytics