FRAMED THREE COLUMN BLOGGER TEMPLATE

Today I am going to Introduce my third three Column Blogger Template called " Framed Blogger Template". I am Calling it as Framed Blogger template , because this Template has borders for each section like header , Content , sidebar , etc. Now I am testing this Blogger Template in my own Blog.

 Framed three Column Blogger template

Main features of this Framed Blogger Template :


1. On the right side of the header you can see two widgets in your Layout section ( both are locked). In Top HTML widget you can add Adsense ad or any other HTML code.

The bottom Top Menu widget is only for showing navigation links.

Adsense Ad with navigation menu


2. Author Comments in different style hack is included.

3. Page navigation Hack.

- In this framed Blogger template I am introducing my next Page Navigation widget with some bugs fixed and with a new CSS style. Now this Page Navigation widget contains links for First page and Last page.

Page Navigation Menu

4. Two sidebars on right side. ( 180px and 280px )

5. Best adsense Placement options for higher CTR.

6. Related posts Widget is included.

7. Adsense ad 468 x 60 is placed at the bottom of the post , please replace the code with yours. ( this adsense ad will be shown only in Post pages. I will write an article on this very soon)

This work is done under Creative Commons License 3.0 , so please don't remove the footer credits.



you can modify the script to suit your template , but you can't redistribute any script included in this template , without my permission.

Demo of Framed Blogger template

Framed Three Column Blogger template

I hope you will welcome this Blogger template and encourage me to create more templates like these.

my next Blogger template : Firebug reloaded

Check Out This Popular Posts

15 Responses So far
gravatar
রাশেদ
on August 17, 2008 at 10:40 AM  

Thanks a lot.

gravatar
Touriste
on August 18, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

I didn't know where I could post this comment so I put it here (but you should create a page "wishes"

So my question :

Would you mind explaining how does the [+/-] on this blog : http://dlparadise.blogspot.com/ runs.

Thanks a lot

Have a nice work :D

gravatar
Mohamed Rias
on August 19, 2008 at 5:54 AM  

Hi Touriste ,

I will write about that very soon. ( within this week).

regards,
Blogger Accessories

gravatar
NTT
on August 19, 2008 at 6:49 AM  

Thank Mohamed
Template very cool
but still lost many post (Page Navigation)
can you fix this ?

thanks

gravatar
Mohamed Rias
on August 19, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

Hi NTT ,

I am working on that only. Will fix those bugs as soon as possible.

regards,
Blogger Accessories

gravatar
Anonymous
on October 2, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

im interested in just using the page navigation widget.... could you do a post on how to add this to blogs

gravatar
Blogosys
on November 12, 2008 at 5:50 AM  

cool template

blogger-godown.blogspot.com

gravatar
DJ
on December 26, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

hi dude !

hey i want subscribe bar like u.

so, please tell me how to put it in my blog.

gravatar
Ambar
on December 26, 2008 at 10:17 PM  

whats the colour html's of the sidebar

gravatar
Bahauddin Amyasi
on January 1, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

Good!

gravatar
Aakash
on January 2, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

hey u have cool subscribing bar below ur post
can u write an article on that

gravatar
Aakash
on January 14, 2009 at 3:00 AM  

I wish that my main blog had a second sidebar (though I can't seem to get myself to change my template; that type of thing is something I've had a problem with). For a blog template that's been around so long especially - it's like my baby; it would be so hard to part with ;-)


How does this template work, in your testing? Please let us know. Thanks...

gravatar
Ambar
on January 24, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

can i take the subscription bar from this template

i would have lover to put entire template, but i dunno the bg colour for sidebars, which is not helping me ear with adsense

gravatar
NiftySensexTips
on May 16, 2009 at 6:10 AM  

Can you create a widget which is meta refresh every few second that the user can control and if placed on blog/website one can post latest news, comment, advice etc for the viewers?
If it can be done it will be of immense use to people like us!
Thanx

gravatar
bestofblogger
on May 31, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

How can create blogger template?

Post a Comment

Custom Search
Web Analytics