Blogger Accessories Three Column Blogger Template

Today I am going to Publish my first Three Column Blogger Template. This Three Column Blogger Template has two sidebars on Left and Right side with Content in Center. This three column template contains valid CSS .

 Blogger Accessories three column blogger Template



Main Features of this Three Column Blogger Template.



* Adsense 468 x 60 ad on header top

* SEO page title Hack is also included.

* Navigation Menu is included

* Numbering Blogger Comments Hack is also included.

* Unique CSS style for Author comments is also included inorder to distinguish author comments from others.

* Display only specific number of posts in Lables Page hack included.

* Related Posts Widget is also included

* Page Navigation Menu of my CSS style.


*Comment Form is embedded below each post.



This Work is done under creative commons License 3.0



So please don't remove the footer credits.
If you want to see the template in Action , please have a look at my own Blog because I am using this template only.

Blogger Accessories Three Column Blogger Template.



I hope all of you will welcome this new three column template. Please leave a comment so that i can modify this template further.

Check Out This Popular Posts

20 Responses So far
gravatar
Subagya
on August 13, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

Assalamualaikum Rais,
Permision to download this template :D
and great job dude, still waiting your blogger hack :P
Thanks again
wassalam

gravatar
Mohamed Rias
on August 13, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

Walaikum Salam Subagya ,

Thanks for your Comments. I have uploaded my own template with all hacks included.

Hacks like Related Posts , Author Comment different style , Codeview , Numbering comments , Jquery Link scrubber , and many more included.

regards,
Blogger Accessories

gravatar
রাশেদ
on August 13, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

Thanks a lot. I'm testing this one in my test blog. Thanks again. :)

Rashed

gravatar
Nithin
on August 14, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

Hey did u write all this on your ownn....if yes I wonder why ur using Blogspot....rather you can use your own domain....:)....

gravatar
Nithin
on August 14, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

I need you're help...

Please help me...i want to have 3 columns such that posts come in middle of two sidecolumns..... i.e "1stcolumn |Posts | 2ndcolumn"

Template which I used:
http://www.blogcrowds.com/resources/view_template.php/spiderman_71

I tried in many websites but of no use...I hope atleast u will reply to me pleaseeeeeeee...:)

Cheers
Nithin

gravatar
Mohamed Rias
on August 14, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

Hi Nithin ,

Yes I am writing all this posts. You can check in copyscape.com . I am using blogspot because I don't have enough money right now.

If you want a three column template with "1stcolumn |Posts | 2ndcolumn" , then you can download the above template.

If you want that customized Spiderman template , tell me I can insert a sidebar column on left side too.

regards,
Blogger Accessories

gravatar
Nithin
on August 16, 2008 at 12:59 AM  

Hi Mohamed,

Thanks for fast reply....I want that spiderman template as three columns...can u please insert a third column into it....:)

gravatar
Mohamed Rias
on August 16, 2008 at 2:43 AM  

Yes of course Nithin , You can expect that Three Column Spiderman Template by this week.

regards,
Blogger Accessories

gravatar
Nithin
on August 16, 2008 at 6:35 AM  

Mohamed please make sure that the layout of template is like this:
"1stcolumn |Posts | 2ndcolumn"

You're really good dude...:)

Cheers Nithin

gravatar
Anonymous
on August 16, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

Hello Mohamed,

The pages hack in this template is messed up. When I click on next page it goes to page 3 instead of page 2! Maybe there is a bug? Can you fix and upload the newer version? Also Mohamed, can you update the template to look like the new version of your website? With that black menu background and those sidebars like the one you have here. Please fix this and re-upload if you can. Thanks.

gravatar
MO GUTTA GAME
on August 22, 2008 at 2:26 AM  

where do u post the template?

gravatar
Anonymous
on September 7, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

Hi Mohamed,

I don't know but your blog here does not look like the one in the picture above. At least not in my computer.

I get the middle column (as per your image) on far left and everything else seems to have gone at the bottom.

Plus there is no navigation bar at all. I can see space for it, but no links.

I use IE6

gravatar
Baba Home
on October 1, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

Dear Mohamed Rias
Eid mubarak to you N UR FNF and GUTTA DYNYA.
On ward, I am going to follow you. I grab this unique designed templete to day but yet to explore more about this.

As a learner, now I am visiting your blog posts one by one and found my selp a tinny boat out of ATLANTIC dogged n numb with hopes and doubts.
Thaks for your unique easy detailed
posting RE widgets adds feeds and SEO Navi' No'ring css lebels page hack.....opened new Windows for me.

Please be opened an....in UR good book and obliezed.
Wishing you a succeed bloger.

Lekubd

gravatar
Analyst
on October 12, 2008 at 3:40 AM  

Dear Rias, Why don't you insert Adsense prominently. I have sent you an email with my template problem. Regards
indian-share-tips.com

gravatar
Anonymous
on November 3, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

It will Be great If you Can Make It DoFOllow ..!!!

gravatar
Ademin
on March 1, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

Assalamualaikum..thanks 4 share. I Like it. Permision to download ya..

gravatar
Unknown
on March 9, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

hey nice job!!
i want more templates like this please

gravatar
Asian VIP
on April 6, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

Cool templates
i have submit your templates on my blog
see here
http://bloggeronline.net/2009/04/05/42-premium-blogger-templates-for-free.html

gravatar
orcuter
on May 14, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

hey how u add the stubble open etc link icon on each post
pls write abt that
nice job

gravatar
Unknown
on May 29, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

hi good them plates
free templat

Post a Comment

Custom Search
Web Analytics