Aug 8, 2008 in ,

Redirect Users From Old Domain To New Domain - Blogger Hack

Hi Guys , Today I have come with the most Wanted hack named " Redirect Users From Old Domain To New Domain " . This Hack is very useful for Blogger Users , because in Blogger Bx-Errors may cause your Blogger Blog unavailable for longtime. As you all know my Blog is also met with an BX-error which made my Blog unavailable for 2 months. After waiting such a longtime I decided to create a new Blog with same Domain (rias-techno-wizard.blogspot.com ). But now guys I have found a simple Script through which we can redirect Old Blog users to Our New Blog. In this Post I will tell you How to Implement This Blogger Hack " Redirect Users to New Blog ".

 Redirect users from Old Domain To New Domain



Is this Hack Useful ?

Of course " Redirect users to New Blog Domain " hack is very useful for those who have changed their domains.

for example : I have a domain named rias-techno-wizard.blogspot.com . I wanted to change my domain to bloggeraccessories.blogspot.com or other domains related to my Blog content. But I am afraid ,will I get my old Blog users ( rias-techno-wizard.blogspot.com ) to my new Domain. So I decided to carry on with this Domain.
But Now my Domain has got Google Page Rank 3 sengihnampakgigi .

But Now I have a simple Javascript which redirects our Old Blog Users to Our New Blog.

How to Set-up this Hack ?

It's very Simple , just follow the steps below.

Login to your Blogger account and Go to Layout section of your Old Blog . Then navigate to EDIT HTML sub tab and search this text </head> .

Now Copy and paste the following Code Below or Above that line .

<script>
//<![CDATA[
alert('Sorry For the trouble guys , I have moved my Blog to http://rias-techno-wizard.blogspot.com . So you will be redirected to my New Blog in few seconds');

window.location.href = 'http://rias-techno-wizard.blogspot.com';
//]]>
</script>


The text in Green will appear in the Alert Box ( Edit it to your Wish ).

The Text in Red is the destination Url . ( place your new Blog Url )

You can Also place the above code , by adding a new HTML/JAVASCRIPT page Element .



Now When users go to your old Blog they Will get this Alert Message as shown below ,


 Redirect users from Old Domain To New Domain

and they will be redirected to your New Domain in a few seconds.

I hope you will like this Hack. if you Have any Problem let me know. I am here to help you .

thanks for reading , see you soon with a new hack.

Check Out This Popular Posts

16 Responses So far
gravatar
Muhamad Amirul Ashraff
on August 9, 2008 at 3:37 AM  

It is possible to redirect a blogspot domain, to another blogspot domain?

gravatar
Mohamed Rias
on August 9, 2008 at 5:42 AM  

Yes of course dude . I mentioned in the post itself that you can redirect your Old Blog to any New Blog domain ( it can be Blogspot domain or Your Own Domain )

regards ,
Blogger Accessories

gravatar
Anonymous
on August 16, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

Why not use .htaccess?

# BEGIN CODE
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^rias-techno-wizard.blogspot.com
RewriteRule (.*) http://bloggeraccessories.blogspot.com/$1 [R=301,L]
# END CODE

gravatar
Mohamed Rias
on August 16, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

Hi Ricklim ,

Thanks for your comment. But I hope .htaccess method is not working in Blogger.

provide me full code for htaccess ( let me check )

regards,
Blogger Accessories

gravatar
praning5254
on September 1, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

Hi! i tried your hack but how come it didn't work for me? I hope you can help me with this. thanks

My old blog was http://praningshoutout.radtech1895.com and now I want to redirect it to www.praningshoutout.com

I will appreciate your help...

gravatar
Mohamed Rias
on September 1, 2008 at 6:52 PM  

Hi Praning5254 ,

please send me your template code to my email mohamedrias1103@gmail.com , I will add this hack and check it's functionality then I will mail you back.

regards,
Blogger Accessories

gravatar
solehpolysas
on November 21, 2008 at 8:49 PM  

hai, my blog was detected by blogger as a spam blog. how can i fix it?

if i do this hack, then after 20days my old blog was remove from blogger, it is usefull??

please, i really love my old blog..

gravatar
Anonymous
on December 3, 2008 at 12:32 AM  

HI i would be extremely appreciated if u solve my subdomain redirect problem

i have my blog hosted at

subdomain.domain1.com

now i want all users to redirect it to

subdomain.domain2.com

but i done want users to come on first page of domain 2
for eg
subdomain.domain1.com/2008/08/redirect-users-to-new-blog-domain.html

should get redirected to

subdomain.domain2.com/2008/08/redirect-users-to-new-blog-domain.html

i m searching for this hack since last long but of no use

thanks

gravatar
DJ
on December 26, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

hey dude !
such a nice post.

it's done.
thanx

gravatar
Anonymous
on January 13, 2009 at 6:01 AM  

So long I was looking for this one, thx you very much..
DaDexter
http://mixdiggerz.blogspot.com/

gravatar
Anonymous
on January 27, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

i want to add
home comment etc button. how to do mail me
sudeep0112@gmail.com

gravatar
Vineet Kumar
on March 13, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

Mohamed will it help to retain pagerank for inner pages also??

buying domain names

gravatar
Anonymous
on May 22, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

your trick is working dude.If you don't mind I have another question, I have a Domain i.e."ptcguru.co.cc" Its free domain name. I am using this on blogspot. when i opens it with "ptcguru.co.cc" it does't open. But when I opens it with "www.ptcguru.co.cc" It Opens. What is the problem with it. How can i fix it. Have any trick.
Make Money Online for Free

gravatar
Mridul
on June 7, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

if i use it , will my blog be considered as spam or anything , will my blog get deleted??

gravatar
mohamedrias
on June 7, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

@Mridul ,

No. Your blog will not be considered as spam in any way. Many bloggers already applied this hack when they transferred their hosting to wordpress. So you can use this hack without any fear.

regards,
Mohamed Rias

gravatar
Mridul
on June 10, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

@rias

Thanks alot .

Truly amazing hack. will use it as i hav also transferred my blog frm blogger to wordpress :D

Post a Comment

Custom Search
Web Analytics