Aug 5, 2008 in

Add Yahoo Smileys to Blogger Posts - Firefox Hack

This Blogger Hack is focused Firefox Users who want to add Yahoo Smileys to Blogger Posts. This hack don't work for other browsers like Internet Explorer , Opera , etc . I kindly request other browser users to see this post " yahoo Smileys Hack "






Firefox users follow this simple steps to add Yahoo smileys to Blogger Posts :

Step 1 :

open Firefox browser and install " Grease monkey " by visiting Grease monkey Addon ! and restart browser .

step 2 :

After installing Grease Monkey , install this Javascript file ( just open th file , Grease monkey will install automatically ) .

step 3 : Go to Layout section of your blog and click Edit HTML subtab . Now add this CSS code above ]]></b:skin>

img.emoticon {
padding: 0;
margin: 0;
border: 0;
}


that's it we have successfully added yahoo Smileys to blogger. celebrate

See you soon with a new hack .

Check Out This Popular Posts

17 Responses So far
gravatar
X-Fire
on September 11, 2008 at 7:47 AM  

It has a fucking border for me

gravatar
Mohamed Rias
on September 11, 2008 at 9:28 AM  

Hi X-Fire ,

There is a mistake in your Blog CSS. you are adding background to the images.

img {
border: 1px solid #f1f1f1;
background-color: #f5f5f5;
margin: 5px;
padding: 5px;
text-align: center; }

Edit the code in your template to this one


img {
margin: 5px;
padding: 5px;
}

hereafter you won't have any border ( background ) while using any image.

regards
Blogger Accessories.

gravatar
Anonymous
on October 10, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

Hi Mohamed I'm from Turkey I want to help with u. I want to use smiley but I have a butterfly background can't I use this widget with my background?

regards

gravatar
NetXposed
on November 3, 2008 at 2:07 AM  

I added code as you said but got nothing.

gravatar
محمد
on November 17, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

perfectly done in my blog :)
thanks dear Mohamed
keep up

gravatar
Eleena
on December 1, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

This tottaly works on my blog!

Thank you very much .

i'm now using it!

mwah..i'm so happy! Thanks for sharring this :D

gravatar
Sip
on January 18, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

Worked wonderfully for me!

Thanks a mil!

gravatar
Pink Princess
on February 3, 2009 at 2:43 AM  

I tried to put it on my blog and it doesn't show up.
I do use Firefox, so that is not the problem. Can you please help me??

Thanks in advance

gravatar
Pink Princess
on February 3, 2009 at 2:44 AM  

OH PS. and if I try to click the link for other users, like Internet Explorer, that link doesn't work either. Maybe I am doing something wrong here??

gravatar
Sameer Khan
on February 21, 2009 at 4:19 AM  

thanx rias this one is really cool...

gravatar
Roady
on February 25, 2009 at 3:34 AM  

Thanks Mr. Techie for this trick :) . Works wonders

gravatar
Varsha Vipins
on February 26, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

Its working thanks,but the smilies always comes to end of the page,not to the click point..So ihave to take it from the end and paste where necessary..Thats ofcourse a pain..Can u help please?:)

gravatar
riz
on March 2, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

If im using an old template what code and where do i have to put since there's no "b:skin" code in it. Thx

gravatar
Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022)
on March 12, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

I have the same problem as Varsha Vipins, any help? Thanks

gravatar
Karen
on May 21, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

mine too...i've done the steps but after i saved it it's not showing *sigh*

gravatar
Bayron
on May 24, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

Very nice hack!! it totally works, just the emoticons put where they want xD but it´s not big deal, thanku anyway (Greets from Mexico)

gravatar
hati
on June 7, 2009 at 2:53 AM  

it's not working man.. what should i do??

Post a Comment

Custom Search
Web Analytics